Contact My Nurse
My Nurse is a free health information service for the public sponsored by Iowa Health System and its affiliate hospitals. My Nurse is staffed by registered nurses 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Iowa Health System nurses can answer your health questions and help you find a doctor. You can contact MyNurse at (309) 779-2000 or at 1-877-242-8899.
The nurses at My Nurse provide medical assessment and triage, up-to-date health information and physician and clinic referral service.
When to Contact My Nurse
- You're wondering if you should call your physician about a health issue.
- You are a parent with a sick child.
- You're wondering if you should seek emergency care for an illness or injury.
- You're looking for a physician.
- You just moved into your community and need health care direction.
- You are the caregiver for children or others.
- You have health concerns.
- You are a discharged patient with questions as you recover at home.