If you are scheduled for services at Trinity, we encourage you to pre-register for those services. Pre-registration allows us to verify your insurance coverage, identify your liability and assist you in meeting your financial needs. On the day of your service, you will be checked in and promptly directed to your department of service.
If you know you are coming to the hospital for service in the future and would like to pre-register, please call (309) 779-5235 for Quad-Cities campuses and (563) 264-9100 for Trinity Muscatine.
If you are being admitted to a Quad-Cities location, you can also pre-register online using the following forms:
Registering at Trinity Regional Health System will include the following steps:
- If we were unable to pre-register you, we will confirm your address, telephone number, place of employment and insurance information.
- Verification of pre-certification, if applicable.
- Ordering any test(s) requested by your physician.
- Obtaining your signature for consent for treatment, authorization to bill your insurance, and that you understand Trinity is not responsible for personal items.
- Scanning your photo ID and insurance cards.