Whether you’re a patient or a visitor to our facility, Trinity aims to provide comfortable convenient amenities to those who are spending their time with us. To help answer some of your questions, we’ve developed this online resource area for our guest policies and services.
It’s our mission to provide our patients with a healing environment, and the presence of supportive family and friends goes a long way on the road to recovery. Please help uphold our guidelines so that we can continue to make our patients’ health our top priority, while continuing to provide a sense of safety and security and a clean and quiet environment.
A few tips to keep in mind when visiting Trinity:
- Call patients before visiting to ensure they are feeling up to having guests.
- Be aware of the number of people in a room and the length of your visit so patients are able to have plenty of time to rest.
- Should you be exhibiting any signs of illness, please refrain from visiting until your symptoms are gone.
- Help prevent infection by routinely washing your hands, particularly after using the restroom and before touching the patient.
- Accompany and supervise all children under the age of 14.
- If you are unable to visit, offer to help the family with tasks around the house such as grocery shopping, collecting mail and newspapers or preparing and freezing meals.
- Click here to view our full Visitor Policy.