Pediatric Home Care
To help you provide the best and most comprehensive family home care, Trinity VNHA supports in-home pediatric care for young children and adolescents.
Services available through Trinity VNHA include:
- A special level of skilled nursing care by registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
- The ability to care for complex pediatric clients in the comfort of their own home, including ventilators, trachs, g-tubes, central lines, respiratory Rx, and monitoring equipment of all types.
- Care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
- Individualized assessment of each client’s and family’s needs.
- Scheduled hours to meet the client’s individual needs.
- A team approach that includes the parents in providing for the needs of the child.
- Participation in Iowa’s “Care for Kids” program (EPSDT) and Illinois’ DSCC program.
Services may be covered by some private insurance plans. Trinity VNHA will contact and verify insurance coverage. Iowa and Illinois Public Aid also provides coverage for qualifying families.
For more information contact:
Betty Schaaf, Pediatric Manager.
Fax: (309) 779-7661
Trinity Muscatine patients contact:
Trinity Muscatine Home Health and Home Care Products
1609 Cedar St
Muscatine, IA 52761