Introducing HealthAware for Business
HealthAware for Business
A new employee benefit that’s FREE, can reduce health care costs, increases productivity and shows employees you care.
How can your organization participate in Trinity HealthAware?
In today's changing health care environment one thing we know for sure is that everyone must take more responsibility for their own health. The Trinity HealthAware program offers companies and organizations the tools to help improve the health of their employees, which not only saves money but may even save lives. Companies and organizations of any size my participate, whether or not health insurance is offered in the workplace.
Who does it help?
Everyone, but especially those who are at risk for heart disease and other cardiovascular problems. Trinity HealthAware offers health risk assessments for
How it works
- We supply free promotional and employee educational materials.
- Employees take the confidential, 7 minute on-line health risk assessment.
- Interested and at-risk employees sign-up for follow-up counseling with optional free cholesterol screening for those at risk for heart, stroke, or vascular diease, or diabetes.
- Free and confidential physician report for at-risk employees.
- Optional report outlining aggregate risk for your employees.
Benefits to you
- HealthAware is offered FREE to all your employees and may be taken at your business site or employee’s home.
- May decrease costs associated with health care, absenteeism and loss of productivity.
- You save or improve lives and gain employee goodwill.
- Turn-key promotional kit for business implementation.
- No cost to you.
Everything you need to get started
HealthAware is a complete program. Here’s what you get, all absolutely FREE:
- Promotional materials customized for your company
- Link to a customized employer online health assessment
- Free consultation and coaching - At-risk employees are invited to participate in a FREE consultation with a HealthAware registered nurse and free cholesterol screening. Free physician report and physician referrals if needed.
- Custom aggregate report -- We prepare a report that analyzes all aggregate data collected via the online risk evaluation taken by your employees. The results are summarized for you in the HealthAware Employer Heart Risk Report.
For more information
Dan Saskowski, M.A. HealthAware Program Administrator