All sponsorship activities shall reflect positively on the health system and adhere to the criteria established for partnership.
- The event must be compatible with Trinity's mission and vision.
- Trinity would consider one request per organization/group per year.
- The Trinity logo must appear on all printed materials, advertisements, Web site, etc. Use of the Trinity logo must be approved by Trinity's Marketing and Communications department.
- All requests must be in writing.
- Required information must be provided.
- Requests for cash sponsorship must be received by Aug. 15 for the following calendar year.
- The organization must have an outstanding reputation within the local community and beyond.
- The event must reflect positively on Trinity through our involvement.
- Generally, corporate contributions do not exceed $5,000.
- Trinity generally does not continually fund any organization or event.
- Trinity generally does not make multi-year contributions.
- Organizations may submit only one request per calendar year, which must address all types of support requests from Trinity for the calendar year.
Trinity will not provide sponsorship support for:
- Annual fund support
- Athletes or athletic events
- Beauty contests
- Capital campaigns
- Fundraising events if more than 20 percent of funds raised are directed toward administrative, operating, or fund-raising expenses
- Labor or fraternal groups
- Political campaigns, candidates, parties or partisan activities
- Programs outside of Iowa or Illinois
- Sectarian, denominational or religious organizations for support of theological functions
- Scholarships, fellowships or internships
- Solicitations on health system properties