Throughout the year, we proudly support several breast cancer education and fundraising events which support our patients and the wider community. Through these events and sponsorships, Trinity hopes to raise awareness about the risks associated with breast cancer, educate the public on what they can do to prevent it, assist with assessments, screenings and early diagnosis and help local organizations with their mission of supporting those struggling with a breast cancer diagnosis.
During one of our recent educational events, this video portrayed the commitment and personal care of our physicians and staff to those in need of our services.
- Look Good…Feel Better - Learn beauty techniques taught by cosmetologists to learn how to cope with the skin and hair changes that accompany women in active treatment. Class and products are provided at no cost to patients.
- Nutrition Before, During and After Cancer Therapy – Since maintaining your health and wellness should be a primary focus during treatment, Trinity presents a free educational event on cancer nutrition needs during treatment.
- Spirit of Women Educational Events – Girls Night Out is a multigenerational event that encourages women to be dazzling by improving their health and well-being with Trinity as their partner in health and wellness. Through fun and camaraderie with other women, women learn how to maintain their best breast and overall health and live vibrantly.
- Stylin’ Against Breast Cancer – Hosted by the Trinity Health Foundation, Stylin’ Against Breast Cancer is held every April and includes a luncheon and fashion show featuring breast cancer survivors as models and inspiring stories from survivors. A Wine and Cheese Party is held the night before featuring dueling pianos.
- We also proudly support Gilda’s Club, Susan G. Komen and American Cancer Society events and programs.