Patient Safety Policies / Procedures
When we say we care at Trinity, we mean it. Delivering quality care and advocating for patient safety isn’t something that we take lightly.
You should expect Trinity Associates to:
- Ask your name & birthday and check you ID band before every medication, test or procedure, surgery, or care.
- Wear a Trinity name badge at all times.
- Perform hand hygiene before & after they provide care to you.
- Provide you with information regarding your care and medications.
- Answer Questions about your care.
- Obtain informed consent from you before any surgery or invasive procedure.
- Preform a Final Time Out Verification before all procedures that require informed consent.
- Should you have any concerns about your health care experience call the Customer Comment line at (309) 779-2900 or contact the Patient Safety Officer at (309) 779-2920